Christmas morning, before church, we opened our presents. Justin got an X-box 360. He has wanted one ever since we started dating, and because he graduated from Masters school I got him an awesome prize:)
As most know, I'm a nerd. So I got a printer! yea! I can know print out my cross stitch patterns that I make in color. I'm pretty excited about it. And of course PEZ! I love PEZ, and if it was the only candy in the world, I would be happy. Justin also spoiled me with a set of pearls. This was the best present!
The evening of Christmas was spent with my parents, Mark and Gretel, and Ana and David. It was so fun to watch and help the kids open up there presents. David liked his cute little lion back pack, when he opened it up he said RAWR! it was really cute. Ana got lots a clothes and a fun Mickey Mouse Club House bowling game. Grandma, Ana and I had fun bowling in the long hall way before dinner time. And of course the best part of Christmas is playing in the big boxes the presents came in!
No comments:
Post a Comment