Saturday, January 7, 2012

Aspiring Author

Ok, Ok, I'm really not an aspiring author. But there is a story behind the story. About six months ago while we were in Delta with Jake and Ann Marie and Magnus, we had a adventure. Magnus has this cute little stuffed steer named Stakey. Magnus cannot sleep without him. So it was nap time and we couldn't find Stakey anywhere! We looked and looked and couldn't find him. So Ann Marie tried to get Magnus to sleep, but he was just bawling in the other room. It was so sad. So finally Ann Marie had  a thought, and she found Stakey in the washer. We think it was left open, and Magnus thought it would be a good idea to put him in there, and then someone closed it.



Ok, I have had this story going through my head for six months, and I decided to try and illustrate it and give it to Magnus for Christmas, cause like most children, he LOVES books. So this is the finished product. We gave it to him Christmas Eve and Justin's family party. It was my talent, and Justin read it. It was super cute.