Sunday, September 18, 2011

Summer in Delta

Most know that Justin has a brother that lives in China. Him and his family came to the states for a couple of weeks at the end of July. We all went down to Delta and had a grand ol' time. Justin's other brother, Jake, takes great pictures. I will share some of my favorites.

These funny kids don't like fireworks.  Mostly because the fireworks in China are REALLY LOUD! We were trying to show them that fireworks are not scary. So what better way is there then with snakes and sparklers.

SNAKES!!

SPARKLERS! I have some other pictures of Hattie watching the fountain fireworks that are great, but they are on Justin's phone and he is asleep so I will have to go without them for now.

CANDY LAND! Justin and his Dad were good sports to play Candy land with Hyde.

Hattie adores Bridgette. She has two stuffed Bridgette toys that she is never without. She was thrilled to spend so much time with the real Bridgette. And really, who wouldn't. She is the sweetest dog ever!

I love this cute kid. Elias spent a lot of time sleeping, and even took a nap on me one day. He was also lots of fun when he was awake.

I miss this one. He's the funnies kid! And when he smiles you can't help but melt and love him.

Grandpa also had fun with Elias.

Magnus went on walk to see the cows down the street at the Dairy.

And played children of the corn while he was out.

So cute!

I love this picture. I have the cutest nieces and nephews.

Justin has the gold star idea of the trip. He bought a cheep kite before we left, and it was hit with the kids!


Liam was contemplating if he should go with his parents into town or stay at the house. He chose to go to town with us and his parents. We had fun trying to keep him quiet at the bank while we waited.

I am very blessed to have married into such a great family!

No comments: