Sunday, September 18, 2011

Zoo Fun!

Justin and I got to go to the Zoo with his family a few weeks ago. It was pretty fun! I also learned a valuable lesson when going to the Zoo in the middle of Summer. GO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE! We were there right when it opened, and I think it was the best trip to the Zoo I have ever had. It was still cool, not a lot of people, the animals were active. It was great!

So here are some pictures of the awesome animals, and the cute little animal we went with, Magnus.

We went to Ruth's Cafe bright and early in the morning as well. Magnus got his second breakfast.


We also got to see the Bird show! Magnus thought that was just the coolest thing in world, especially when the birds flew over your head! So cute to watch him. And is it just me or has the same guy done the bird show forever! I think its the same guy that did it when I was little and went to the zoo for my birthday every year.


Magus has a favorite animal, the Giraffe. We spent a lot of time watching them, and watching Magnus watch the Giraffes because he was so excited.

No comments: