Stellas pretty outfit was mine from when I was a baby. My Grandma Brimley made it out of left over material from my Aunt Sandy's wedding dress. She also had a wardrobe change into the beautiful dress my Grandma Wilson made.
Wilson was very handsome in his fathers blessing outfit. Justin and I found it a couple of years ago in Delta when we were going through some old stuff from his Dad's shed.
It was such a beautiful day. Justin did an amazing job with the blessings. And I am so thankful for the priesthood. And that I have a worthy husband that can bless his children. And being able to celebrate these beautiful babies with my supportive family meant everything to me.
I wanted to also explain why we chose the names we did.
Stella Grace Parkinson
Ever since Justin and I started taking about kids we knew the first girl would be named Stella. Stella was his Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother and Great Great Grandmother. So our little Stella is number 5.
Justin's Mother passed away when he was 12, and his Grandmother is such an important part of his life. It was only natural that we call our little girl Stella.
Her middle name, Grace, is my Grandma Wilson's middle name. My Grandmother is amazing. She is a huge inspiration to me. She was always a wonderful Grandmother, and a great example of love. She is a hard worker and extremely talented. I hope I can instil those qualities into my little girl.
Wilson Floyd Parkinson
Wilson is just a name we kind of threw out there a long time ago. When we said Wilson Floyd we both really loved it. I think we picked it out when we were first married on a road trip. We were just chatting in the car and it came up, and it stuck.
Wilson is of course my last name. We have a lot of amazing men in my family that Wilson can look up to.
Floyd was Justin's Grandfather (married to Stella). Stella and Floyd were such big examples in Justin's life we had to use his name. I think I may of met Floyd once or twice in my life but I know he was a great man, Justin can tell our little Wilson all about him.
And hear are the awesome pics of my sweet babes:
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment