So over a month ago Jake and I went to the RSL CONCACAF final match. I'll spare you the details of what that means, if you don't know, but basically its a big deal. We got there early and found that our seats were on the top row of the upper deck right up against the canopy. We had a great time and Jake had brought a backpack full of streamers to throw. He had found streamers so large that I am quite sure that he beamed some folks in the lower level as they would not have unwound completely.
There were so many streamers thrown on the field it was awesome
We (RSL) ended up losing the game and thus taking second place in the tournament, it was quite a letdown as we had been playing so well and had a large advantage with some goals we had scored the week before in Costa Rica.
No comments:
Post a Comment