The day I thought would never come finally did. I graduated from Weber State University! I know have my Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
I am very excited that I no longer have to....
1. wake up at to get to Ogden for 7:30 classes
2. drive to Ogden almost every day
3. take 3-4 hour tests in the testing center
4. write 10 page papers on monkeys
5. try and stay up all night to get a paper done that I put off to the last minute (that happened a lot)
6. stock people in the parking lots so I can get a parking space
7. sit through classes taught by Professor Durkee and write papers comparing Alice in Wonderland to Accounting (yes, that really was a paper I had to write)
8. wonder how much easier it would of been if I were an art major
9. try and dodge the people passing out fliers and other miscellaneous school stuff
10. buy an extremely overpriced textbook and never even open it in the course of the semester (that happened more than I would of liked)
However, I will miss.....
....
never mind, I can't think of anything I'll miss.
2 comments:
Awesome!!!! And I totally dodge those same people at the U. (head down, don't make eye contact)
Congrats! It feels good, doesn't it?
Post a Comment