

1. Fireworks for the 24th of July. My favorite time of the year.
2. Helo in Delta, after playing too much outside.
3. Helo helping with the new paint job in the living room and kitchen.
4. David at the park.
5. David's blessing day on July 4th.
6. Magnus' blessing day on July 4th as well. (sadly both blessings were at the exact same time so me and Justin had to split up to attend them.)
7. We work too much in the summer. This was one of my favorite buffets this year. I thought the flowers were pretty.
8. The birth sampler cross stitch project that I finished for David.
9. A new bed spread. The quilt top was given to us by Sherida. Me and Justin tied in one afternoon, and my mom helped finish it.
10. "What?! I cant hear you! I have something in my ear." Mom and Anna coloring on Sunday night.
11. Olives!
12. Magnus' new helmet!
13. I won 2nd place at the Handcart Days Art Show in the needlework division.
14. At the Dinosaur Museum on my birthday (June 7th)
Justin and I had a wonderful summer and I finally got around to blogging about it. And it probably will not happen again until school is out. Justin and I are once again in school. I'm still slowly finishing my bachelors degree at Weber, and Justin just started the Master of Tax program at Weber. We hope to be somewhat sane by the time we get done.
1 comment:
Wait a minute... Do you mean to tell me that cute baby girl in a frilly dress is Magnus? Floyd comes to mind...
Post a Comment