Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flaming Gorge

We went to Flaming Gorge a couple of weeks ago. an I thought I would update the bloggershpere about the event. We went with Megan's family and had a great time. While I am no good at blogging I will try to entertain all with the events that transpired. We went to Lucern Valley and there some of us camped and some stayed in a cabin on the water (we're glad we camped as we would have been seasick on the cabin).

One day we rented a Pontoon boat and enjoyed the water relaxing, enjoying ourselves, eating yummy food and throwing Helo in the water.

We had a good time and were glad the wind didn't keep blowing the entire time. Helo got home and was exhausted. I think he slept the entire day we got home. Well after we unpacked I think he was afraid we were just dropping him off and leaving him here.


No comments: